Our contact details
CHAIRMAN MENTORS INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
81 King's Road, London, England SW3 4NX
Scope of this privacy notice
This privacy notice relates to the mentor data we collect and process as a part of our mentoring services.
The type of personal information we collect
To provide mentoring services to our clients, we collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers and contact details (for example, name, email address, phone numbers);
- Employment details (for example, who your employer is, your role);
- When the mentoring sessions took place and with whom;
- Your personal biography for use on our website;
- Notes of mentoring sessions held (for example, major matters discussed).
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you to allow us to establish you as a mentor.
We also receive personal information from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- From public sources, to provide background to our clients and potential mentees and ensure they are appropriately briefed to determine if it will be an appropriate mentor â€“ mentee match.
We use the information that you have given us to:
- Initiate the mentoring services with our client and (potential) mentees;
- Allow you to deliver the mentoring;
- Pay for your mentoring services.
We may share this information with our clients and mentees, our consultants and agents that support the mentoring services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is that we
have a contractual obligation. The information sharing is necessary to deliver the mentoring services to you.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored in the following locations:
- On our email system, and on the email system of your mentors;
- On our internal systems;
- We share your data with our accountants in order to pay your mentoring fee;
- We share your biographical data, that you have approved, with our marketing team for the purposes of our website and marketing brochures.
We keep all the personal information noted above for as long as needed to deliver mentoring services to our clients.
We will then dispose your information by either removing it from our system or by anonymising it.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights according to the reason we process your data. These include:
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us
to complete information you think is incomplete.
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing
You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability
You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to
you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissionerâ€™s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: www.ico.org.uk.